Workshop “Branding and Internationalisation” by Chia-Yi Tung organized by HKCBA Montreal
Branding and Internationalisation
Thursday, October 23, 2014, 12:00 – 14:00
1000 de la Gauchetière Ouest suite 200, Montreal, QC
Branding and Internationalisation – presented by Chia-Yi Tung,Founder and president, Orchimedia
- Branding …a new marketing recipe? Certainly mysterious for many who wondering how these concepts and strategies can influence your day to day.
- Branding for China a matter of seduction. A must!
- What are the realities of internationalisation, beyond B2B and the oft ill-understood challenges related to the investment you make in your brand.
- Actions and subsequent results of localization and product packaging, the consequences of investing or not in a Chinese name and slogan.
- The ‘foreign brand’ trend amongst Chinese companies and the types of marketing campaigns to consider.
- Maintain the flame at each stage of your seduction; Be the most remarkable in the eyes of China, the most sought after.
Team HKCBA Delegation to Hong Kong Forum 2014presented by Andrew Yui, Director, Canada, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
This annual flagship event is organized by the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide for the more than 11,000 members of the 35 Hong Kong Business Associations in 24 countries (including HKCBA in Canada) to network, obtain first-hand business and market intelligence, and explore business opportunities in Asia. The Team HKCBA Delegation will also participate in additional programmes including the HKCBA National Board Meeting, the World SME Expo and the Business of IP Asia Forum.