Strategic China Business Training & China Business Strategy Coaching
Accelerate Business Growth, Provide Visionary Business Consulting and Improve Organizational Performance
- Trying to avoid faux-pas to lower the risk in doing business with China or Chinese?
- Hesitating about what to do with the new emerging market?
- Having difficulty in navigating the complexity of Chinese market?
- Wondering what strategy to adopt to prepare your business for the new market challenge?
- Experiencing cultural conflicts with your Chinese collaborators, partners, colleagues or clients?
Our China business training program helps companies and organizations build confidence in international expansion or domestic market penetration through strategically cracking the code of their Asian target audience.
Our Program Setting
- One to One Private Lunch Training
- Strategic Advisory for Business Matching / Business Relations
- Interactive Cross-Cultural Workshop
- Cultural Diversity Conference
- Workplace Cultural Diversity Problems Analysis
- Customized Cultural Competence Solution Toolkits
Being in the industry for more than 10 years, Orchimedia is committed to deliver the best practice. Since 2004, Orchimedia has successfully delivered 1500 projects, including China business training (UMAN) service for Tourisme Montréal, TM4, Camso, Telefilm Canada etc. Orchimedia has successfully helped various companies overcome cultural dilemma in workforce, business development and market expansion. Orchimedia has rich experience in developing customized strategies to facilitate communication,hence meet your business objective.
Discover how business like you improve their performances.
Tourisme MontréalFollowing the announcement of the first direct flight between Montréal and Beijing, Tourisme Montréal reached out Orchimedia's intercultural expertise to better prepare retailers and staffs at Montreal Airport for incoming Chinese tourists.
The objective for Orchimedia's intercultural communication(UMAN) service is to keep and enhance efficient airport performance when facing increasing numbers of Chinese tourists as well as to convert more Chinese from visitors to buyers.
Click "View More" for detailed case study
See Our Marketing Services